Frequently Asked Questions
How do I track my order?
To track your order or check order status, visit our Order Tracking page and enter your order number.
For each shipment that goes out we send an email with the shipment details and tracking information.Why is there no tracking information for my order?
Order tracking information may not be available to view immediately after you receive your shipping confirmation.
If you do not see tracking information after a full business day has passed, please contact Customer Care.
Can I make changes to or cancel my order?
If you need to make a change to your order (address, size, item, etc) or want to cancel it, please let us know immediately and we will do our best to catch it before it goes out. We can only do this in the first minutes after the order is placed, so the ability to make changes is not guaranteed.
Why did my order ship in multiple packages?
- Your order number
- Details of the change, like new address or the items you want to change
- Type “Order Change” or “Order Cancel” in the subject line.
Zumiez ships from locations all over Canada, so your order may be shipped in separate packages.
Please note that each shipment will have an email confirmation as well as a separate charge to your account. The total of all the charges should never exceed that of the original purchase amount.Why are there multiple charges on my account?
Orders from Zumiez are sometimes shipped from multiple locations. We only charge when we ship, so there is a separate charge for each shipment.
When you first place your order with Zumiez.ca you will see an authorization hold on your payment account for the amount of the purchase, or “pending transaction”. This is a temporary hold placed by your bank to allow us time to collect on your order. When we ship your order, we send the message to your bank that we’d like to collect on that transaction and the funds are paid to Zumiez.
If we ship your order from multiple locations, we will send a separate message to your bank to collect on each of those shipments separately, to make sure we only collect funds on items we have actually shipped to you. The total of all the individual transactions will not exceed the amount of the original authorization.
Each bank has a slightly different way of processing these transactions and presenting them to their customers. Please allow 3-5 days for the transactions to process through completely.
When will my order ship?
At this time, we are working to ship all orders as quickly as possible, but due to COVID-19 this may be delayed. You will receive an email with tracking details as soon as your order ships.
All orders are subject to inventory availability and order verification which can delay shipment. Please make sure to provide accurate billing and contact information to facilitate the order verification process.
If we are unable to ship your order for any reason, we will notify you are soon as we are aware.What shipping carrier does Zumiez use?
Zumiez Canada ships most packages via FedEx or Canada Post, however we may change or add carriers at any time.How do I return an item?
We have extended our return period: You can now return orders within 30 days after your local store reopens. Bring the item and your purchase invoice into your local Zumiez store. Find your local store here.
If there isn’t a store near you, follow the instructions below to return your item at our warehouse.
How do I exchange an item?
- Make sure to retain tracking information for any package shipped to Zumiez.
- Enclose the invoice with the items you are returning and clear instructions written on the invoice that you would like your return credited back to your account.
- Please make sure to include a good contact phone number, in case we need to discuss the details of your return with you.
- Find complete return information here.
We have extended our return period: You can now return or exchange orders within 30 days after your local store reopens. Bring the item and your purchase invoice into your local Zumiez store. Find your local store here.
If there isn’t a store near you, follow the instructions below to exchange your item at our warehouse.
To ensure you are able to get the item you want before it sells out, follow these steps to process an exchange:
- Order the new item on Zumiez.ca.
- Send the item you wish to exchange to the address below, with the original invoice.
- Include your new order number for the replacement item.
- We will credit your account for the exchanged item, including shipping paid on the new order (Economy or Standard shipping only), making sure to honor any discounts received on your original purchase. If you prefer to ship your item for exchange, be aware product sells out fast and exact replacements are not always possible. Pack your exchange item and original invoice with clear instructions on the desired item and ship to the address below. Please complete the exchange as soon as possible for the best chance to receive the item you request.
Make sure to retain tracking information for any package shipped to Zumiez.
Find information on how to make an exchange here.